Seeking: E.coli strain allowing inverted repeated DNA

Dr. Duncan Clark Duncan at
Mon Mar 15 11:08:39 EST 1999

In article <7cinbp$ggo$1 at>, S. Findley
<polliwog at> writes
>I vaguely recall a series of vectors designed a few years ago with huge
>inverted polylinkers that could grow deletion-free in a particular strain
>of bug...

I'm not sure about vectors but there was a paper in Gene, by I think an
Australian group, about strains which would cope with these kind of
plasmids better than SURE. It was quite a while ago, may be 4-5 years or

sliced from time to time....

Duncan Clark
DNAmp Ltd.
Tel: +44(0)1252376288