IUBio

Source of pseudomonic acid

Dr. Gautam Chaudhuri chaudh45 at CCVAX.MMC.EDU
Wed Mar 17 10:07:09 EST 1999

--MS_Mac_OE_3004506235_115364_MIME_Part

Dear friends: I am looking for some pseudomonic acid A, an inhibitor for E.
coli Ile-tRNA synthetase. If anybody can suggest a source for this
antibiotic please let me know at chaudh45 at ccvax.mmc.edu. Thank you very much
in advance.
Gautam Chaudhuri, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Department of Microbiology
School of Medicine
Meharry Medical College
1005 D.B. Todd Jr. Blvd.
Nashville, TN 37208
Tel: (615) 327-6499
FAX: (615) 327-5559
E-mail: chaudh45 at ccvax.mmc.edu

--MS_Mac_OE_3004506235_115364_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Source of pseudomonic acid</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#FFFFFF">
Dear friends: I am looking for some pseudomonic acid A, an inhibitor for E.=
 coli Ile-tRNA synthetase. If anybody can suggest a source for this antibiot=
ic please let me know at chaudh45 at ccvax.mmc.edu. Thank you very much in adva=
nce.<BR>
Gautam Chaudhuri, Ph.D.<BR>
Associate Professor<BR>
Department of Microbiology<BR>
School of Medicine<BR>
Meharry Medical College<BR>
1005 D.B. Todd Jr. Blvd.<BR>
Nashville, TN 37208<BR>
Tel: (615) 327-6499<BR>
FAX: (615) 327-5559<BR>
E-mail: chaudh45 at ccvax.mmc.edu
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3004506235_115364_MIME_Part--