Per your recent request

roefa28 at MCI2000.COM roefa28 at MCI2000.COM
Wed Mar 17 20:24:36 EST 1999

Yes we do purchase uncollected Judicial Judgments!!

If you, your company or an acquaintance have an uncollected Judicial Judgment then please call us and find out how we can help you receive the money that the court states you are rightfully due.

We have strong interest in acquiring uncollected Judicial Judgments in your City and Area.

ITC is the largest firm in the world specializing in the purchase and collection of Judicial Judgments.

Currently we are processing over 637 million dollars worth of judgments in the United States alone. We have associate offices in virtually every city in the US and in most foreign countries.

You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by calling. There is absolutely no cost to you.

We can be reached Toll free at 1-800-409-8302 extension 7308

You can call 24 hours per day.

Thank you for your time

Another Internet Ad campaign produced and distributed by:  Cyber Advertising Systems,  NY, NY 10011.  Please call Cyber Advertising Systems at 1-800-409-8302 Extension 1284 if you would like us to design and distribute powerful advertising for your company.  Success Courses is pleased with the advertising we have developed for them.  If you have a solid well proven product or service then we would be proud to help your company also.  To be removed from our mailing list please reply to us at      garciatt676 at yahoo.com  and type the word remove on the subject line ONLY.