IUBio

colletrotrichum lindemuthianum

nurjahanm at hotmail.com nurjahanm at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 19 02:00:39 EST 1999

Hi!

I am working on Colletrotrichum lindemuthianum.As I was culturing this fungi
in Potato dextran agar,I came across a strange contamination,which
suppressedth colletrotrichum's growth.As we know this Colletrotrichum
linemuthianum is a plant pathogen,so if we can know what is causing this
contamination ,then we can help the plant growers. For this I need detail
information about Colletrotrichum lindemuthianum,also I need information
about how can I make spore solution or How can I cultivate coletrotrichum in
potato dextran broth?

Thank you,
Nurjahan Mehzabeen
nurjahanm at hotmail.com