Basic question

Richard P. Grant r_grant at see.sig.for.address
Fri Mar 19 03:30:35 EST 1999

In article <7csk3i$866$1 at>, "Jesse J. Parry"
<casshan at> wrote:

>It was a damn joke!  The scientists that I work around are not nearly as
>tight-assed as a lot of people on this news group.  I guess that's why they
>don't waste their time messing with it.

A lot of people around here seem to be 'tight-assed' because it's a
survival mechanism for when prats start flooding the froup.

Do you want a reference for that?

Here's your smiley:

Richard P. Grant MA DPhil     |             rgrant at
work:        |      home:
           -- +44 1223 508345 - the Number of the Yeast --