RT-PCR problem!!

Olivier Gandrillon Olivier.Gandrillon at cri.ens-lyon.fr
Mon Mar 22 03:09:07 EST 1999

Hi

You might actually have too much template to start with. You can try
either dilute your fisrt RT-PCR product (10 up to one million times) or
try lower PCR cycles numbers;

Hope this helps.

Olivier Gandrillon

Dr O. Gandrillon
Département de biologie
Ecole Normale supérieure de Lyon
46, allée d'Italie
69364 Lyon Cedex 7
Phone: 04-72-72-86-15
Fax: 04-72-72-80-80
E.mail: ogandril at ens-lyon.fr
W3: http://www.ens-lyon.fr:80/~ogandril
progress depends on the unreasonable man."
George Bernard Shaw

-