An opportunity to work with our publishing house

web_site_promo at YAHOO.COM web_site_promo at YAHOO.COM
Tue Mar 23 05:52:53 EST 1999

THIS IS A PROFESSIONAL OFFER FROM OUR COMPANY TO YOURS....NOT
SPAM.

Hello Website,

As the Vice President of Marketing for a major publishing company
I have an incredible opportunity for you and your company to
improve the professional content of your site for next-to-nothing!

We are now offering a very special service to websites who are
looking to offer competitive resources to their Internet
users/clientele. We have hundreds of incredible articles and
photos that are now available to interested websites who would
like to expand their sites by adding professional content from
renowned international writers and photographers. Our database of
intriguing articles is now available for a nominal rental fee.

Our content share program, the first of its kind, is an expedient
method to expand and enhanced the credibility, variety and
uniqueness of your site. As a premiere award winning food, wine
and lifestyle publishing house, we feature tantalizing articles of
top Hollywood celebrities, about dining around the globe, exotic
travel, noted international chefs, fabulous recipes, the world of
art, music, investment, cigars, and the latest rage in fashion and
fine living.

The common goal we find of numerous websites is to improve their
editorial content on their site for their visitors. These articles
need to be fresh, timely, informative and of course well written.
The overwhelming problems all sites incur is the tremendous
expense of purchasing professional articles and photography, the
non-availability of quality publishing sources, and the lack of
available time.

With our content share program you may now lease articles with top
quality color photos from our publishing house to place on your
website. There are two options available:
         For our three-month program, you will receive a total of
five articles along with corresponding color photos each month.
Our standard content package will feature a travel piece, a
restaurant piece, a lifestyle piece such as cigars or golf, a wine
piece, and a food or recipe piece. All articles are 1,200 to 2,000
words and are written by renowned writers in their field of
expertise. All articles will come with incredible vivid color
images.  When you select our six-month program, you will receive a
TOP HOLLYWOOD CELEBRITY FEATURE, plus a travel piece, a restaurant
piece, a lifestyle piece such as cigars or golf, and a wine piece.

Recent celebrity profiles that would be available include Julia
Roberts, Antonio Banderas, Robert Redford, Celine Dion, Judd
Nelson, Paul Sorvino, The Judds, Baywatch's Michael Bergin, Tiger
Woods, and comedian Steve Harvey to list a few. THE THREE-MONTH
PROGRAM IS AVAILABLE FOR JUST $165 PER MONTH, OR JUST A NOMINAL
$150 PER MONTH FOR THE SIX-MONTH PROGRAM.

At the first of each month, you will receive a FRESH set of
articles and matching fabulous photos.  With each article, you
will receive two 3" x 4" accompanying color pictures of relevant
subject matter in electronic form. Articles will be sent in your
choice of Zip disk or CD-ROM. These are professionally edited
feature articles on a wide range of fine-living topics. The
corresponding color photos are top quality magazine images that
have been drum-scanned and color-corrected. Your monthly package
will save you hundreds of hours of production time and is ready to
plug into your website with a minimum of effort.

All materials remain the property of NGN, Inc., and will be
returned each month and upon request. The average cost we pay for
each article with photography is approximately $1200. THE COST OF
FIVE ARTICLES AND PHOTOS TO YOU OUTSIDE OUR PROGRAM WOULD BE OVER
$5500. YOUR MONTHLY COST IS AS LOW AS $150.

Our content share program is being made available to a limited
number of sites. Guarantee your site's content placement now by
contacting me at (818) 704-7074 ext 222 before all available
placements are filled.

Sincerely,

Jonathan Barrington
(818) 704-7074 ext. 222