rna preparation from paraffin tissue

Stephen Sikkink sikkinks at roycastle.liv.ac.uk
Tue Mar 23 13:14:52 EST 1999

There are several techniques which are out there in the literature but it
can prove difficult. I suggest you search for protocols in either
'Biotechniques' or 'Nucleic Acids Research'. I remeber seeing several
protocols in those journals a couple of years ago. Alternatively you can try
contacting companies who make extraction columns (e.g Qiagen) or Trizol
might work.

Stephen Sikkink
Roy Castle Centre
Liverpool, UK