Research Diagnostics Inc-reply

Bernard P. Murray, PhD bpmurray*STUFFER* at socrates.ucsf.edu
Wed Mar 24 18:48:23 EST 1999

In article <e1fdf35f.36f95ff1 at aol.com>, ResearchD at AOL.COM wrote:

> It is a shame that such public action is required and a response necessary.

Is this your attempt at an apology?  I didn't see one
elsewhere in your post.

> We wish Dr X the best

So, its "Dr. X" now?!  If you check the post you'll see the
poster's name was supplied.  Are you actually happy dealing
with people or would you rather we be "X"?  I notice that
you don't have a name yourself.  The original post seemed
more concerned over your handling of the matter rather than
the original mistake and you don't seem to want to address
this.

> Sincerely,
> Research Diagnostics Inc

     If you're not going to admit you screwed up (just this
once), apologise, and tell us you will do your best not to
let it happen again then why bother posting at all?
     Bizarre...
          Bernard
--
Bernard P. Murray, PhD