Nichiryo 5mL pipette and tips

Kelvin Luther umluther at cc.umanitoba.ca
Wed Mar 24 11:10:53 EST 1999

We need help finding pipette tips to fit the following:

5 mL Nichiryo Justor 1100 DG pipette.

I tossed the bag away when we ran out because it was a stock item in our
stores dept., but there was a change of staff, and these tips aren't
listed in the inventory, or we can't find them.  At any rate we would be
greatful for any help you can give us in tracking down tips that will
work with this model.

ps. We would very much prefer they were clear tips, not coloured, but at
this point we would be willing to use just about anything that works.

Thanks in advance:

Kelvin Luther
Dept. of Chemistry
University of Manitoba