Research Diagnostics Inc-reply

Hiranya S. Roychowdhury hroychow at NMSU.EDU
Thu Mar 25 15:15:23 EST 1999

The following response from "Research Diagnostics Inc" confirms the
contention in the original posting by Dr. Levenson. They ARE rude!! A firm,
that survives on providing a service to its customers directly, should
"please everyone". If it admits to being unable to do so, then it should
look elsewhere for its revenue. There is also something very wrong with a
company that responds to an identifiable person as X, Y or Z, and prefers to
do so in apparent anonnymity.

At 02:05 PM 3/24/99 -0800, ResearchD at aol.com wrote:
>We regret that we cannot please everyone and that occasionally error on the
>web site happen (a II instead of a III on the top of the description).
>
>By the way, the product label and spec sheet sent with the product were
>correct.
>
>We of course allowed the return and the invoice was canceled.
>
>It is a shame that such public action is required and a response necessary.
>We wish Dr X the best in his/her research and look forward to continuing in
>our 10th year with the research market.
>
>Sincerely,
>Research Diagnostics Inc
>Pleasant Hill Road