gradient thermal cyclers

Jo Lauber jla at gbf.de
Fri Mar 26 08:25:39 EST 1999

Hey

we´re working with the Biometra gradient. This one has the bigest
gradient I´ve heard of. Only the two temperatures next to the lower and
upper temp. are out of linearity the others are in. And it´s a little bit
cheaper then most of the others. On the other side only the gradient
cycler of Hybaid offers that all the temperatures are reached within the
same time. In the end I´ve tested it with the Biometra and there are
timedifferences in the range of ms, so don´t care.

Jo

--
Dr. J. Lauber
GBF mbH National Research Centre for Biotechnology