IUBio

Commercial vector with heat-shock promotor ?

Per Mygind perm at biobase.dk
Mon Mar 29 01:56:17 EST 1999

Marko wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've seen several reports about temperature controlled expression of proteins
> from a plasmid-vector but looking in some catalogs I can't seem to find a
> place to buy these vectors. Are there any for the expression in E.coli ?
>
> Do you have any suggestions?
>
> Marko

The pEV40 expression vector (E. coli) system is consisting of a heatinducible
promoter.
I don't know who sells it though

--
Regards

Per Mygind

If you are are not part of the solution, you are part of the precipitate

Per Mygind, Cand.scient

Department of Medical Microbiology and Immunology
The Bartholin Building, University of Aarhus, Denmark
phone : 89 42 17 47, fax   : 86 19 61 28

It's hard work and great art to make life not so serious