IUBio

Imaging Sys

Wed Mar 31 13:26:16 EST 1999

At 12:45 3/31/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Any advice on the best Imaging System for gels (PAGE and EtBr stained)
>and Westerns etc.?  Thanks
>
>Elizabeth Rogers		 Department of Biological Sciences
>Phone:(410) 455-2285	      University of Maryland Baltimore County

Hi:

I think I can help... I just conducted a search for the "one does all"
imager and for us, the best (by far) turned out to be the new BioRad
Molecular Imager FX.   It simply dusted any competition as far as what it
can "see" and do.

Email in private for more gory details.

David
 David L. Haviland, Ph.D.