troubleshooting in non radioactive northern bloting

maryam diarra-mehrpour Maryam.Diarra-Mehrpour at univ-rouen.fr
Wed May 5 02:52:07 EST 1999

i have problems in the detection of specific mRNA target by the technic of
northern blot using Dig labeled cRNA probes.My probes seem to detect the
human 28s rRNA rather than my specific targets.The sequences of the probes
have been checked and this problem appear whatever the vector used. Have
anyone already encountered this problem? Is there a way to prevent it?
Thanks to answer!

INSERM U295
Faculte de Medecine-Pharmacie de Rouen
22 Boulevard Gambetta