imidazole eluent alternative in his-tagged proteins

Dr Dave Parcej parcej at nospam.de
Mon Nov 1 09:30:44 EST 1999

Hi behrends
I remember an article in Elsevier's Technical Tips Online
(http://www.biomednet.com/db/tto). "Purification of a hexahistidine-tagged
protein using L-histidine as the eluent"
by
Steve Gort and Stanley Maloy
I must admit that i tried it but had problems at 4oC wuth the histidine
solubility.
Hope this helps
Dave