DNA Strider for PC

Dr. Duncan Clark Duncan at nospam.demon.co.uk
Mon Nov 1 10:47:56 EST 1999

In article <c1.2b5.2SkQvs$09E at SCOTGATE2.DEMON.CO.UK>, Chris H Lindley
<chris at scotgate2.demon.co.uk> writes
>Something curious I've always wondered: Why is it that
>there's so much MolBio software for the Mac, and very little
>for the PC?

Possibly because the majority of US users had or still have Macs. As the
software companies were also US they wrote software primarily for that
market. In the UK we never used Macs, because PC's were more readily
available than Macs. I don't wish to open a Mac v PC debate.

Duncan
sliced from time to time....

Duncan Clark
DNAmp Ltd.