Nonradiocative Northern Method Recomendation

Gregory L. Baker gbaker at U.ARIZONA.EDU
Tue Nov 2 13:21:23 EST 1999

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BF2523.65CA40E0

Our lab would like to get away from using 32P for northerns.  A few =
years ago we had tried to perform non-rad northerns in the lab with =
little sucess.  I was wondering if anyone has had any recent experience =
using no-rad probes for northerns and could suggest either a method, =
vendor, or web site to help get us started.  Thanks in advance.

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BF2523.65CA40E0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 5.00.2314.1000" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Our lab would like to get away from using 32P for=20
northerns.&nbsp; A few years ago we had tried to perform non-rad =
northerns in=20
the lab with little sucess.&nbsp; I was wondering if anyone has had any =
recent=20
experience using no-rad probes for northerns and could suggest either a=20
method,&nbsp;vendor, or web site to help get us started.&nbsp; Thanks in =

advance.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BF2523.65CA40E0--