5' RACE looking for a generic protocol

Dr. Duncan Clark Duncan at nospam.demon.co.uk
Wed Nov 3 04:09:24 EST 1999

In article <381F2718.5D64C8C0 at calstatela.edu>, Vellanoweth's Lab
<ddeloss at calstatela.edu> writes
>    I'm looking for a generic (i.e. not a kit) protocol for 5' RACE
>    (for plant materials).  If anyone can point me in the direction of
>    one I'd appreciate it.  Thanks.
>
>    Janel Laidman
>    Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry
>    California State University, Los Angeles
>
>    email jwheele at calstatela.edu

If you go to the Roche Diagnostics web site, do a product search typing
in the catalogue no. for their RACE kit, and you will find a .pdf
document with the complete protocols, recipes etc. for their RACE kit.
You don't have to use their kit but it will give a good overview and
fault finding guide.

Duncan
sliced from time to time....

Duncan Clark