Silver stain and PCR

Elizabeth E. Ojeda eojeda at gema.org.ar
Thu Nov 4 06:48:10 EST 1999

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01BF26A1.46D30D50

Good moorning, I=B4d like to know some
information about PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction) of my silver
stained template escinded band of page 8%. I don=B4t know if the silver =
dye
interfere against the Taq Polimerase or against the reaction or another
thing, template, primers, competing with Mg for the Taq. Please I beg =
you
to answer me
all the information that could help me about this problem, because I =
have
problems
with the PCR of my silver stained templates cut, I didn=B4t have any =
product
of
amplification. Thank you very much and I wait for your answer as soon as
you could. Bye.
Alejandro D. Gonzalez

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01BF26A1.46D30D50

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Good moorning, I=B4d like to know =
some<BR>information about PCR=20
(Polymerase Chain Reaction) of my silver<BR>stained template escinded =
band of=20
page 8%. I don=B4t know if the silver dye<BR>interfere against the Taq =
Polimerase=20
or against the reaction or another<BR>thing, template, primers, =
competing with=20
Mg for the Taq. Please I beg you<BR>to answer me<BR>all the information =
that=20
could help me about this problem, because I have<BR>problems<BR>with the =
PCR of=20
my silver stained templates cut, I didn=B4t have any=20
product<BR>of<BR>amplification. Thank you very much and I wait for your =
answer=20
as soon as<BR>you could. Bye.<BR>Alejandro D.=20
Gonzalez<BR></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01BF26A1.46D30D50--