Robert M. Mihalek mihalek at
Fri Nov 5 15:42:14 EST 1999

In article <38207459.B58AC68C at>
Alexandre Blais <Alexandre.Blais at> writes:

> I'm starting a mouse knock and i would like to know which method is the
> best.  Thanks for your help!

Use the Cre recombinase, loxP system. Your research institution will
need a license from DuPont because the Cre/lox technology is patented.

please remove the name of the RACE SERIES for e-mail replies
"They came to our village a year ago and were looking only for
men with guns. A lot of people didn't believe they would kill
the women and children." Hamdi Fazliu - Kosovo High School
The Boston Globe July 4, 1999

Greg Moore, Champcar Racer, 1975-1999, Rest In Peace