quantitative RT-PCR

Michael Prigge prigge at morel.uoregon.edu
Wed Nov 10 16:16:08 EST 1999

I used to standards for Arabidopsis RT-PCR:  mitochondrial (but
nuclearly encoded) beta-ATPase is highly expressed and ROC1 (cytosolic
cyclophilin) is less-highly expressed.  If you are working on a plant
other than Arabidopsis, b-ATPase is usually present in EST databases.
I found the Arabidopsis gene closest to the tobacco beta-ATPase gene.
Mike

--
Department of Genetics and Cell Biology, Univeristy of Minnesota
250 BioSci Center