How do I get unlabelled oligonucleotides/probes bound to a plate?

alisonc at iafrica.com alisonc at iafrica.com
Thu Nov 11 10:50:04 EST 1999

Hi

I hope someone out there can help me.  I want to coat plates with a
primer/probe, so that the plates function much as the plates in all Roche
Amplicor kits.  Is there a supplier out there who supplies plates with the
requested oligo bound on the plate, or does anyone know of a method whereby
I can bind my oligo to a plate - this is so that I can detect my PCR
products.  Any help would be very much appreciated.

Regards
Alison