How do I get unlabelled oligonucleotides/probes bound to a plate?

Timur Yarovinsky tyarovin at
Thu Nov 11 15:57:08 EST 1999

Try to call or email IDT Technologies, I think they coat plates with
oligos. They also have a good website:

         Ordering and Info: orders at
                     Integrated DNA Technologies, Inc.
                 1710 Commercial Park, Coralville, IA 52241
                           Phone: 1-800-328-2661
                        Outside USA: 01-319-626-8400
                            Fax: 1-319-626-8444

On Thu, 11 Nov 1999 alisonc at wrote:

> Hi
> I hope someone out there can help me.  I want to coat plates with a
> primer/probe, so that the plates function much as the plates in all Roche
> Amplicor kits.  Is there a supplier out there who supplies plates with the
> requested oligo bound on the plate, or does anyone know of a method whereby
> I can bind my oligo to a plate - this is so that I can detect my PCR
> products.  Any help would be very much appreciated.
> Regards
> Alison

Timur Yarovinsky, Ph.D., M.D.
University of Iowa
Dept. of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences
Oakdale Research Park, B141 MTF
2501 Crosspark Road
Coralville IA 52241-8802

tel.    (319) 335-4612