Multiple amino acid mutagenesis

Noam Harel hareln at mail.med.upenn.edu
Sun Nov 14 22:04:44 EST 1999

Thanks, Mark!!

I had tried a less sophisticated secondary structure program with the
exact strategy you suggested. But the site you mentioned is simply
outstanding (exposed/buried info, homology info, and excellent
documentation)! I feel much more comfortable basing the mutations on the
predictions of that site...

Thanks again,

Noam Harel