Revco stable stickers?

Bernard Murray, PhD spam at 127.0.0.1
Mon Nov 15 16:32:21 EST 1999

In article <38300BD4.A6D0981E at leonardo.ls.huji.ac.il>,
yoramg2 at LEONARDO.LS.HUJI.AC.IL (Yoram Gerchman) wrote:

> Greetings Netters
> Dose anyone have experience with stickers that are stable in a
> Revco/liquid nitrogen? Preferebly they shuld be printable.
> Thanks Yoram

For -80degC I use "Tough tags" and "Tough spots".
I think Sigma sell them now.  They have proved very durable
and have never fallen off.  I think they are also okay for
liquid nitrogen.

   Bernard

[no affiliation with Sigma or whoever makes Tough labels]

--
Bernard P. Murray, PhD
bpmurray at cgl . ucsf . edu