Maxam-Gilbert Who?!

Jens Tornoe imjt at pop.dtu.dk
Tue Nov 16 17:59:16 EST 1999

How come you do not use Sanger sequencing? It is a lot easier to do, and you
ought to be able to design a sequencing primer that would give the same
result as a Maxam-Gilbert reaction.

M-G is obsolete, as far as I know. Guess that is why you can't find it
anywhere. If other people out there find me to be wrong, I would appreciate
your correction.

Regards,

Jens

--
Jens Tornøe
NeuroSearch

news:80scmm$rvd$1 at nntp.Stanford.EDU...