Sequencing

CSC un691cs at genius.embnet.dkfz-heidelberg.de
Wed Nov 17 03:35:04 EST 1999

On 16 Nov 1999, Hiranya S. Roychowdhury wrote:

> I seriously doubt that 1500+ bases can be sequenced *manually* from the
> external primers. I am yet to see a manual sequencing raction that covers
> more than 500 bases, legibly.

I have had some very good sequences of 1000bp from a commmercial company.

Kind regards,

Clemens Suter-Crazzolara, PhD
 - Genius -         German Cancer Research Center DKFZ           European
 The German         Dept. Molecular Biophysics (H0200)               Data
 EMBnet             INF 280, 69120 Heidelberg, Germany           Resource
 node               phone ++49 6221-4223-42    fax -33              (EDR)
* The Biocomputing Service Group:      http://genome.dkfz-heidelberg.de *