Hydroxyapatite, methods and sources???

Bart Janssen bjanssen at hort.cri.nz
Wed Nov 17 22:33:02 EST 1999

Hi folks

It looks like I need to get into normalisation of cDNA libraries and the
best methods I've found thus far use hydroxyapatite chromatography to
separate double stranded from single stranded forms.

So having read through Sambrook  I thought I'd ask if anyone had any
improvements or hints on hydroxyapatite chromatography they'd be willing
to pass on?

Are there any special recommendations for suppliers of hydroxyapatite?

And are there any reccomendations for other methods of cDNA library
normalisation?

--
Cheers
Bart