DNA binding to glass fiber

Peter Schmidtke peter.schmidtke at uni-mainz.de
Thu Nov 18 07:04:46 EST 1999

Hi Barbara,
check out
Record et al. (1998);
Adv Protein Chem 51 ,281-353;
"Analysis of effects of salts and uncharged solutes on protein and
nucleic acid equilibria and processes: a practical guide to recognizing
and interpreting polyelectrolyte effects, Hofmeister effects, and
osmotic effects of salts"
This should provide a good starting point.
Have fun!

Peter Schmidtke
Pediatric Immunology Mainz
peter.schmidtke at uni-mainz.de