most common amino acid?

Tyson tyson at canada.com
Sat Nov 20 12:31:20 EST 1999

I believe it is Leu....although I don't have any references to back this
up....
I assume this only because tritiated K is used as an accurate measure of
protein synthesis in a cell and the fact that it has the most redundant
codon usage.
...i could be wrong though

news:3835E08B.ECE43A14 at uiuc.edu...