Drug-induced necrosis

Menoret menoret at home.com
Sat Nov 20 21:19:28 EST 1999

Well, I think you are probably right. For me necrosis without any trace
of apoptosis has to be a violent phenomenon, like immediate tissue
destruction. Most of the so-called necrosis observed in vivo looks like
different kind of post apoptotic cell death. What is your definition of
necrosis ? Are you talking of a cell or of a tissue ?

Antoine Menoret.