Kerstin Reisinger Reisinger at
Mon Nov 22 12:02:41 EST 1999

Dear researcher,

at the moment I´ve got problems with the transfection of SL2 (drosophila
cell line). I´m using plasmids with CAT-reportergene and SuperFect
(cationic lipid made by Qiagen). The transfection rate is O.K., but Ive
got problems to repeat my results.
Normalisation of my probes is difficult to realize because of my
cotransfection with Sp1- and Sp3-Plasmids. The consensus sequence of
these transcriptionfactors are found in all promotors usually used for
normalisation (SV40, CMV...).
I hope my problem sounds familiar to somebody who has overcome this

K. Reisinger  Reisinger at

Uni-Klinik Frankfurt
Zentrum fuer Dermatologie und Venerologie
Theodor-Stern-Kai 7

60590 Frankfurt/Main