RT-PCR

Andrea Beckel-Mitchener, PhD amitch at uiuc.edu
Mon Nov 22 15:15:41 EST 1999

Not sure about standard PCR buffers, but you can check out the buffer in
Boehringer's TITAN RT-PCR kit.  They have an optimized one-tube system,
where you perform both the RT reaction and the PCR reaction in the same
buffer. It has worked well for me in the past.  Whether they reveal the
exact buffer recipe is another question.
Andrea