C8166, electroporation, & G418

Nijsje Dorman dmd21 at MOLE.BIO.CAM.AC.UK
Tue Nov 23 17:26:03 EST 1999

Has anyone had any experience electroporating C8166 cells?  I'd really
appreciate any info regarding capacitance and voltage settings, etc.

I'm also trying to get an idea of ballpark G418 concentration for selection
of said C8166 cells....obviously I'm aware there's batch/manufacturer
variation, but I'm hoping someone will have some experience of this.

Thanks very much for any assistance...if you prefer, just mail responses
(dmd21 at mole.bio.cam.ac.uk).

Nijsje Dorman