genomic mouse clone

Robert M. Mihalek mihalek at
Wed Nov 24 13:44:03 EST 1999

In article <383B03F7.B10DD2BC at>
"Andrea Beckel-Mitchener, PhD" <amitch at> writes:

> Does anybody know if there is a company one can pay to pull out a
> specific mouse gene from a genomic library?
> Andrea

Try Genome Systems (a subsidiary of Incyte Pharmaceuticals, Inc.)

tel.# 1-800-430-0030

genome at

please remove the name of the RACE SERIES for e-mail replies
"They came to our village a year ago and were looking only for
men with guns. A lot of people didn't believe they would kill
the women and children." Hamdi Fazliu - Kosovo High School
The Boston Globe July 4, 1999

Greg Moore, Champcar Racer, 1975-1999, Rest In Peace