Cloning in pGEM-T

zimprich zimprich at nefo.med.uni-muenchen.de
Fri Nov 26 10:58:41 EST 1999

Dear Christoph,

I think it is  important to purify the PCR product. depending of the size and
amount of side products you will get cloned more side products then your
wanted product.
I purify my products usually with the Quiagen Gel extraction kit, and use the
PGEM-T.easy vector from Promega. I can recommend these two products.

Good luck

Alexander