stan.forier at stan.forier at
Tue Nov 30 10:25:55 EST 1999

I've made a few constructs using SOE-PCR and it's very easy to do.
The only thing you need to do is to work out a good PCR strategy to merge
the different fragments.
The reference I used was:
Mutagenesis and Synthesis of Novel Recombinant genes Using PCR.
In: PCR primer, A LAboratory Manual
Ed. by Dieffenbach CW & Drehsler GS (CSHL Press 1995)

Hope you succeed but that shouldn't be a problem. :-)