TOPO cloning experiences?

Elizabeth Rogers erogers at umbc.edu
Tue Nov 30 18:08:19 EST 1999

We've used the TOPO blunt vector with mostly good luck  It is VERY fast
and easy, we don't even purify the PCR product beforehand.  We still get
false positives though, and havn't been able to clone all our inserts with
the same ease.  I really like the system.

On Wed, 24 Nov 1999, Csaba Kiss wrote:

> Hi!
> I would like to clone 10 of my PCR products into plasmids and sequences
> them. I am thinking about buying the TOPO cloning kit from Invitrogen to
> ease my work.
> Does anybody have  experience with the kit?
>
> Csaba
> csakis at ki.se

Elizabeth Rogers		 Department of Biological Sciences
Phone:(410) 455-2285	      University of Maryland Baltimore County