=?gb2312?B?u9i4tDogUHJpbWVyIFN0YWJpbGl0eSBTdXJ2ZXku?=

Zhang Daming zhangdm at ibcas.ac.cn
Fri Oct 1 07:51:03 EST 1999

However, to my knowledge, none base mismatch could be tolerated at the 3'
end of a primer for a successful PCR amplification. But a couple of
mismatches will be allowed at the 5' end, depending on either the length or
Tm value of the primer. I don't know if this experience is shared by others.

Daming