Homeworkers Needed!

KIM dkim at hector.NMSU.Edu
Sun Oct 3 04:11:36 EST 1999

Hey!  maybe this can enhance my grad student stipend!  If all the students
and postdocs pitch in, our lab might be able to buy that LiCor sequencer!

[quote from previous]

Dear Future Associate,

You Can Work At Home & Set Your Own Hours.  Start earning Big
Money in a short time

                                    NO Newspaper Advertising!

Your job will be to stuff and mail envelopes for our company. You
will receive $.25 for each and every envelope you stuff and mail

Just follow our simple instructions and you will be making money
as easy as