Looking for caspase-8 activity

Jordi Muntané Relat jmuntane at CTV.ES
Sun Oct 3 12:00:25 EST 1999

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BF0DD0.88EDAEA0

Dear colleagues,
We are trying to evaluate the role of caspase-8 on the induction of =
apoptosis in primary culture of hepatocytes. We would like to find an =
inhibitor of caspase-8 and a substrate to measure its related activity. =
Could someone help us in this purpose?. Thank you, very much,

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BF0DD0.88EDAEA0

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>Dear colleagues,</DIV>
<DIV>We are trying to evaluate the role of caspase-8 on the induction of =

apoptosis in primary culture of hepatocytes. We would like to find an =
inhibitor=20
of caspase-8 and a substrate to measure its related activity. Could =
someone help=20
us in this purpose?. Thank you, very much,<BR></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BF0DD0.88EDAEA0--