Looking for caspase-8 activity

Dr. Duncan Clark Duncan at nospam.demon.co.uk
Mon Oct 4 06:08:04 EST 1999

In article <000701bf0dbf$c83e3d60$fc8819d4 at jmrappctv>, Jordi Muntané
Relat <jmuntane at CTV.ES> writes

>------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BF0DD0.88EDAEA0
>
>Dear colleagues,
>We are trying to evaluate the role of caspase-8 on the induction of =
>apoptosis in primary culture of hepatocytes. We would like to find an =
>inhibitor of caspase-8 and a substrate to measure its related activity. =
>Could someone help us in this purpose?. Thank you, very much,
>

>------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BF0DD0.88EDAEA0
>
><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
><HTML>
><HEAD>
>
><META content=3Dtext/html;charset=3Diso-8859-1 =
>http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
><META content=3D'"MSHTML 4.72.3110.7"' name=3DGENERATOR>
></HEAD>
><BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
><DIV>Dear colleagues,</DIV>
><DIV>We are trying to evaluate the role of caspase-8 on the induction of =
>
>apoptosis in primary culture of hepatocytes. We would like to find an =
>inhibitor=20
>of caspase-8 and a substrate to measure its related activity. Could =
>someone help=20
>us in this purpose?. Thank you, very much,<BR></DIV></BODY></HTML>
>
>------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BF0DD0.88EDAEA0--

Can't help on the Caspase but can people please alter their news
software setups (usually MS Outlook) so as to NOT post multipart mime.
On standard text newsreaders it looks awful and it also wastes
bandwidth.

Duncan
sliced from time to time....

Duncan Clark