BioScience Links

Sergey Kosourov sergks at ISSP.SERPUKHOV.SU
Tue Oct 5 06:19:01 EST 1999

------=_NextPart_000_001A_01BF0F41.CC96F7C0

Dear Colleagues,

We are glad to announce the new information resource - BioScience Links =
-=20

has been developed on the basis of the Laboratory of Biochemistry and =
Biotechnology=20

of Phototrophic Microorganisms web-server (Institute of Basic Biological =
Problems,=20

RAS; Pushchino).

At the moment, BSL database contains 154 links related to biological =
studies.=20

Biochemistry, biotechnology, molecular biology, software, journals and =
other links=20

are presented. We hope that this resource might be useful to you.

You can find it at http://www.biolinks.net.ru=20

Please, send us any your comments.

Best regards,

Webmaster

------=_NextPart_000_001A_01BF0F41.CC96F7C0

<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=3Dtext/html;charset=3Dkoi8-r http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<P>Dear Colleagues,</P>
<P>We are glad to announce the new information resource - <B><FONT=20
color=3D#0000ff>BioScience Links</B></FONT> - </P>
<P>has been developed on the basis of the <I>Laboratory of Biochemistry =
and=20
Biotechnology </P>
<P>of Phototrophic Microorganisms</I> web-server (Institute of Basic =
Biological=20
Problems, </P>
<P>RAS; Pushchino).</P>
<P>At the moment, BSL database contains 154 links related to biological =
studies.=20
</P>
<P>Biochemistry, biotechnology, molecular biology, software, journals =
and other=20
links </P>
<P>are presented. We hope that this resource might be useful to you.</P>
<P>You can find it at <A=20
href=3D"http://www.biolinks.net.ru">http://www.biolinks.net.ru</A> <FONT =

color=3D#0000ff></P></FONT>
<P>Please, send us any your comments.</P>
<P>Best regards,</P>
<P>Webmaster</P></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_001A_01BF0F41.CC96F7C0--