EDTA precipitation

Caroline Szymeczek-Seay css at med.unc.edu
Wed Oct 6 10:43:56 EST 1999

I've never seen 0.5 M EDTA precipitate, but i sure have had 10X TBE do
it like crazy.  One collegue commiserated, and said it happened to her
all the time, and one said "that never happens to *my* TBE."  Filtering
after complete dissolution of chemicals certainly helps, though, as does
very clean glassware.  But mostly I just use TAE, now!
caroline