Sonicator problem-Please help

Achim Recktenwald, PhD ARecktenwald at StressGen.com
Wed Oct 6 14:58:21 EST 1999

Yes, you have to tune.
If you are in really bad luck the crystal responsible for the frequency of
the sonication is defect. It happened once in a lab I worked in; the repair
was ~CDN $ 1000, approx. US $ 750 - 800.

Cheers,

Achim

news:37F918EB.2C93AAA9 at mail.uwlax.edu...