RNase Inhibition

Mark Garry Petten t67mgp at morgan.ucs.mun.ca
Fri Oct 8 10:11:20 EST 1999

In extracting RNA from human tissues I treated all glassware,
microcentrifuge tubes, and metal instruments with DEPC in 1mL/L to
inactivate RNases.

*Mark G. Petten                      * I have many reasons for drinking *
*Dept. of Biology                    * and one just entered my head.    *
*Honours                             * If a man can't drink while he's  *
*Memorial University of Newfoundland * living, how the hell can he      *
*                                    * drink when he's dead?            *