His TAG protein purification

Tyson Graber tysong at home.com
Fri Oct 8 21:51:10 EST 1999

....had the same problem purifying a 32 kDa protein (a dimer in vivo)....i
tried FPLC and gel filtration but i still got stubborn bands above
100kDa....came to the conclusion that the protein was probably aggregating.
not much you can do other than play around w/ reducing agents and such

news:37F8FDF3.6950F7D0 at utmmg.med.uth.tmc.edu...