His-tag and Western blot

T. Zhang t_zhang at my-deja.com
Sat Oct 9 08:08:36 EST 1999

Sigma has HRP and Alkaline Phosphatase conjugated antibodies against
His. I think they call it polyhistidine rather than 6xHis. They also
have a nickel peroxidase conjugate, but I have not tried this myself,
but it sounds like you might want to give it a try.

T Zhang

In article <37FDBA6B.318739B3 at jncasr.ac.in>,
  uday at JNCASR.AC.IN (Ranga Uday Kumar) wrote:
>     Could any body give me a protocol to detect protein expression in
E.
> coli
> using Histidine tag by western blot? Can His-tag be used for western
> blot?
> We are in a situation that only His-tag is available for the detection
> of
> our protein. Thank you.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.