mouse from man on the PCR level

Scott Craig s.craig at student.unsw.edu.au
Mon Oct 11 22:31:12 EST 1999

Easy.
B2 microglobulin - human specific primers coupled with actin which is human
and mouse homolgous for semi quantitative
PCR.
Reference: Schwarzenberger P, Spence S, Lohrey N, Kmeicik T, Longo DL,
Murphy WJ, Ruscetti FW, Keller JR. Gene transfer of multidrug resistance
into a factor-dependent human hematopoietic progenitor cell line: In vivo
model of genetically transferred chemoprotection. Blood 1996, 87:2733-2731
Rice A, Wood J, Milross, C, Collins C, McCarthy N, Vowels M. Conditions
that enable human hematopoietic stem cell
engraftment in all NOD-SCID mice.
Transplantation 1999 in Press
I will provide more details if required - contact me.
Good luck
Alison Rice